We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Self-Direction (Direct Support Professional Community ) - Newark, NY
Job Type: Direct Care
Online Application: Click Here
Assist individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals' rights and benefits .
- Immediate need for a community habilitator with a 26 year old female with developmental disabilities in the Newark area.
- Would be assisting person with finding/performing volunteer jobs and participating in community activities.
- Part-time position 25-30 hours/week.
- Some required training though employer agency.
- Great salary plus some benefits; Mileage reimbursement available.
- Valid NYS Driver's License.
- High School diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation - a vehicle is required to perform this job.
- Must be able to life, move and transfer 50 lbs.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623