We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Assistant Supervisor- Binghamton, N.Y.
Job Type: Professional
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Ed Jacoski
As the Assistant Supervisor you are responsible to provide for the continuous direction and day-to-day operation of the program. Provide oversight for all assigned individuals and supervision to all assigned staff.
- Maintain the health and well-being of the people centered that Epilepsy Pralid serves.
- Provide protective oversight and supervision for people centered assigned.
- Provide assistance and instruction services on a daily basis to achieve the people center goals, and objectives; provide support and assistant for Habilitators.
- Monitor all Funders' required documentation; Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel.
- Serves as on-call as needed.
- Ensures shift has proper levels of coverage.
- Provides site specific staff training as requested.
- Ensure all required reports are completed per specification.
- Follow up on all employees' documentation ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel.
- Promote workplace safety.
- An Associate's Degree in a related field; or
- High school graduate or equivalent and one-year experience in the human service field
- Must have a valid NYS Driver's License
- All required trainings must be up to date
- Ability to train in and perform all required trainings for this position
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
OSHA Category: This position requires tasks that involve exposure to blood or body fluids that requires specific training for the employee's safety. All EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC employees are offered the opportunity to receive Hepatitis B vacation series.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623