We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Direct Support Professional for Structured Evening Program
Job Type: Professional
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Derrick Love
Direct Support Professional for Evening Program
As a Direct Support Professional for Structured Evening Program, you will be assisting individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals' rights and benefits.
- Maintain the health and well-being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
- Provide supervision, training, and assistance in accomplishing activities of daily living, which includes, but is not limited to, self-care skills, social skills, recreation skills, community skills, and domestic skills to ensure individuals' goal plans are followed; transport individuals as directed
- Maintain accurate, up-dated charting and documentation per regulations
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Assist management with individuals' personal goal plans
- Attend staff meetings as directed to evaluate and promote effectiveness of both the individual program and the general program
- Promote workplace safety
- Maintain a valid New York State driver's license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required training
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623