We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Behavioral Specialist Per Diem
Job Type: Professional
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Richard Anderson
Behavioral Specialist Per Diem
As a Behaviroral Specialist you will provide behavioral services for individuals living in the assigned program. Function as an Interdisciplinary Team (IT) member and assure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Maintain the health and well being of the people EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves
- Develop goals, objectives and methods in collaboration with relevant members of the Interdisciplinary Team to address psychological needs
- Provide information and consultation to the IT, volunteers, and other service providers as requested
- Provide crisis intervention for individuals consistent with the Behavior Support Plans and PRN Protocols; Supervise the data collection system and assume responsibilities for completing data sheets and monthly summaries
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Provide training and role modeling pertaining to effective behavioral support services to Agency staff
- Secures necessary approval for each individual's Behavior Support Plan as needed
- Promotes workplace safety
- Valid New York State drivers' license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
- Per Funders requirements may have to be SCIP-R certified; EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC may require the completion of training to teach the SCIP-R curriculum
- Maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Ability to effectively communi
- umcate with and promptly respond to individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC serves and staff
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, procedures, regulations, clinical plans, and individual service plans
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and other required communications.
- A Masters Degree from an accredited program in a field of psychology.
- One year of experience in the assessment of individuals with developmental disabilities and development of behavioral programs for individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623