We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Community Habilitation Direct Support Professional - Syracuse N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Gregory Tryon-Rosplock
As a Direct Support Professional, you will have the opportunity to support people with intellectual/developmental disabilities as they become further integrated into their communities. Daily, you will use your training as well as your own knowledge and skills to support and guide people toward a healthy and safe lifestyle of their choosing.
Ensure ongoing health and safety for the person being supported.Support, train, and guide people as they socialize, make purchases, volunteer, exercise, or engage in other community-based activities of their choosing. These activities will be organized through the Person-Centered Planning process.Provide transportation as deemed appropriate for the day's activities.Complete online documentation which meets all OPWDD regulations in a timely manner.Report all incidents to the Program Supervisor and agency QI Team.Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid & Current New York State Driver's License
- Access to a Reliable Personal Vehicle
- Fair Computing Skills [all documentation is completed online]
- No experience necessary, although previous experience in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred.
- All trainings provided by Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623