We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Personal Care Aid Rochester, N.Y.
Job Type: Service Worker
Department: Home and Community Support Services
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tiara Benion
Responsible for assisting Agency's participants with their personal care and hygiene in accordance with the Personal Services' Care Plan and assisting participants perform activities of daily living in a safe and beneficial manner. Work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse or licensed therapist in accordance with NYSDOH Regulations.
- Positions available in Avon, Rochester, Dansville, Sodus, and Webster
Full health care coverage available Evening, overnight and weekend hours
- Paid training for all certifications!
Stable case load – get to know your individuals!
- Raises and bonuses available based on performance
No uniforms required!
- Oversee and maintain the wellbeing of the individuals Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. serves
- Provide assistance to individuals with a variety of personal care activities, innovated activities of daily living and independent activities of daily living
- Assist participants with housekeeping tasks including planning and preparing meals, feeding, light housekeeping, and other tasks as needed
- Assist participants in safety needs with use of equipment (side rails, foot stools, wheel chairs, etc.)
Follow the PCA/HHA Care Plan and Activity Sheet
- Observe the client and report any changes or questions regarding his/her condition and report any changes or questions regarding care to the Director of Home Services.
- Complete all agency records and reports according to agency policy and procedure.
- Accurately document services provided in accordance with agency policy on the day services are rendered.
- Ensure documentation are legible and submitted appropriately
- Attend and participates in twelve (6) hours of in-service training annually
Requirements for the position;
High school diploma or a GED
Current certification from NYS Health Department-approved Personal Care Aide training program and successful completion of competency testing
Prefer minimum six (6) months experience as a certified nursing assistant or home health aide.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Reliable means of transportation and a valid NYS Drivers' License
Ability to read and write English
Ability to work independently and good time management
Shifts are scheduled by supervisor to facilitate 7 days a week coverage (including weekends and holiday rotation)
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623