We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Residential Direct Support Professional
Job Type: Service Worker
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Tiara Benion
As a Direct Support Professional will be assist people with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of people's rights and benefits.
- Maintain the health and well-being of the people supported by Epilepsy Pralid Inc. services.
- Provide supervision, training, and assistance in accomplishing activities of daily living, which includes, but is not limited to, self-care skills, social skills, recreation skills, community skills, and domestic skills to ensure individuals' goal plan are followed; transport individuals as directed.
- Maintain accurate, update charting and documentation per regulations.
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel.
- Assist management with individuals' personal goals plans.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Promote workplace safety.
- High School graduate or Equivalent.
- Maintain a valid New York State driver license, and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communications skills.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and/or Agency Van and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
This position requires tasks that involve exposure to blood or body fluids that requires specific training for the employees' safety. All EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC employees are offered the opportunity to receive Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623