We accept applications for open positions. We don’t keep resumes on file, so please resubmit your resume for any new position you qualify for. We are an equal opportunity employer.Title: Medical Liaison
Job Type: Service Work
Online Application: Click Here
Contact Person: Keyona Hayes
- Maintain the health and well being of the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves
- Schedule and coordinate all medical appointments for the individuals EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. serves including acute appointments - transport and accompany people to all appointments
- Notify circle of supports of all appointments and results of appointments
- Ensure medical provider documents the results of appointments and recommendations on all appropriate form; send copies of consults to appropriate personnelAlert RN and supervisor of any updates needed to IPOP or PONS
- Assist in obtaining and maintaining needed adaptive equipment/supplies
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnelPromote workplace safety
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent and one year experience in the human service field
- Maintain a valid New York State drivers license; a vehicle is required to perform the job
- Become medication certified (if required by Funder) and be trained in all required training within 90 days of being hired
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Must become van certified
- Ability to assist in wheel chair transfers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and armsSpecific vision abilities required by this job includeClose visionAbility to adjust focus
Employee must be able to train in and perform Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention -Revised (SCIP-R)Perform CPR and first aid
This position requires tasks that involve exposure to blood or body fluids that requires specific training for the employees' safety. All EPILEPSY-PRALID, INC. employees are offered the opportunity to receive Hepatitis B vaccination series.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer and move 50 lbs
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm.
You may also apply by fax or email.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623